The raw materials of galvanized sheet punching mesh can be divided into the following five types according to the production process:
1. Hot-dip galvanized steel plate punching mesh. The thin steel plate punched mesh is immersed in a molten zinc bath, so that a layer of zinc is adhered to the surface of the thin steel plate round mesh. At present, the continuous galvanizing process is mainly used for production, that is, the rolled steel plates are continuously immersed in a plating bath containing molten zinc to make galvanized steel plates;
2. Alloyed galvanized steel plate punching mesh. The punched mesh is also made by the hot dip method, but it is heated to about 500°C immediately after coming out of the tank to form an alloy round hole mesh film of zinc and iron. This kind of galvanized sheet has good paint adhesion and weldability.
3. Electro-galvanized steel plate punching mesh. This kind of galvanized steel sheet manufactured by electroplating method has good processability. However, the coating is thin and its corrosion resistance is not as good as that of hot-dip galvanized sheets;
4. Single-sided galvanized steel plate and double-sided differential galvanized steel plate punching mesh. Single-sided galvanized steel sheet is a product that is galvanized on only one side. In terms of welding, painting, anti-rust treatment, processing, etc., it has better adaptability than double-sided galvanized sheets. In order to overcome the shortcomings of one side not being coated with zinc, there is another type of galvanized sheet that is coated with a thin layer of zinc on the other side, that is, double-sided galvanized sheet;
5. Perforated mesh alloy and composite galvanized steel plate. It is a steel plate punched mesh made of zinc and other metals such as lead and zinc, or even composite plated. This kind of galvanized perforated mesh has both excellent anti-rust properties and good painting properties.
Post time: Feb-04-2024